Mission of the Texas 4-H & Youth Development Program is to prepare youth to meet the challenges of childhood, adolescence and adulthood, through a coordinated, long-term, progressive series of educational experiences that enhance life skills and develop social, emotional, physical and cognitive competencies.
August 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Don’t Leave Children Unattended in Parked Vehicles July 31, 2020
- World Day Against Trafficking in Persons July 30, 2020
- 4-H Shooting Sports July 20, 2020
- Water Safety July 14, 2020
- Mosquito Awareness Week June 15, 2020